Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hit the Road

Potluck#50: Global Nation
Okay, I have 4 kids that automatically ask "So where we going?" each time a school break comes. I would love to take them everywhere before they reach the age of boredom, but money is an issue. After one use Tripbase has provided a bright solution. Nightlife is a low priority (sleep is higher). Meals must be budget, but tasty for the adults and teens. With 2 girls, shopping is high; with 2 boys, nature is up there. And attractions are a hit with everyone. We have always wanted to head east, and Tripbase sent us to Boston with our specified search terms. With this as a destination, I can now use Simpatigo to create the most entertaining way to get us there! (Although, I found it somewhat difficult to use). Two must-sees: Washington D.C. and Williamsburg. Being geographically challenged, I will need to use a good map site (would have been helpful if included in this ihcpl posting). I found a few good tips on IgoUgo; this site provides some good firsthand info, but will take some time to get through.

No comments: